St. Patrick's Day is one of the most celebrated holidays in Newport Beach. With its lively Irish community and stunning coastal views, the city has plenty to offer when it comes to festivities.
This year, the St. Patrick’s Day Newport Beach pub crawl returns! On Saturday, March 18th, join many Newport Beach residents along with others flocking to the Newport Beach Peninsula for a pub crawl to remember.
- Registration begins at Baja Sharkeez Newport Beach 12-4p | Crawl til’ 8p
- Enjoy free entry to multiple Newport Beach hot spots
- Experience the local nightlife with a professional party leader
- Discover some of the city’s best bars & clubs, with all cover charges included
- Have a great night out with other fun travelers
- Enjoy exclusive drink deals throughout the night
- Go out with a bang with VIP entry to the exclusive After Party
- Baja Sharkeez • 114 Mc Fadden Pl
- The Peninsula Lounge • 2406 Newport Blvd
- Stag Bar & Kitchen • 121 Mc Fadden Pl
- Malarky’s Irish Pub • 3011 Newport Blvd
- Woody’s Wharf • 2318 Newport Blvd
- Class of 47 • 209 Palm St
Tickets: $40 + taxes & fees