These local venues are a true shopping tradition
Corona del Mar Plaza
Directly across from Corona del Mar (CdM), just east of Pacific Coast Highway (PCH), Corona del Mar Plaza is a mainstay for locals and visitors alike. The venue offers around 30 shops and restaurants but is best-known for the perennial favorite Bristol Farms.
- Bristol Farms: upscale grocery store with a wine shop, kitchen, bakery, and catering.
- Gulfstream: classic seafood house serving oysters, Dover sole, Scottish salmon.
- Jack’s Surfboards: keeping the local surfers in clothing, footwear, and surfboards.
- McKee & Company Home: “lifestyle provider” of furniture, gifts, and interior design.
- Sur la Table: fine cookware, cutlery, dinnerware, kitchen, and tabletop accessories.
- The Cheesecake Factory: lunch, brunch, dinner—and 36 different cheesecakes!
- Fashion Island Hotel: luxury rooms and suites, exclusive offers, and a full-service spa.
- The Lot: seven-auditorium movie house, leather recliners, and in-theater cocktails/dinner.
- Neiman Marcus: a collection of designer brands, bridal registry, and Mariposa restaurant.
- Personal Shopping & Styling Services: complimentary with access to all shops.
Crystal Cove Shopping Center
- Aston Martin: the British sports car’s new showroom; models; parts and service.
- Bellagio Spa & Salon: hair design, skin care, body and “cosmedical” treatments.
- Casablanca Bridal: flagship store, gown and couture collections made to order.
- Trader Joe’s: legendary grocery store, quick-meal items, wines and beers.
- Williams Sonoma: pro cookware, gourmet foods, and complimentary cooking classes.
- Farmhouse: “farm-to-fork” dining, lunch and dinner menus, desserts, and cocktails.
- The Floral Studio: fresh-cut bouquets, floral design for weddings, events, and holidays.
- The Gallery: Home décor, collectibles, bath/body, gourmet food, and children’s gifts.
- The Gardens: plants, pots, fountains, themed gardens, accessories, and workshops.
- Outdoor Living: patio furniture, pillows, dinnerware, lanterns, umbrellas, and tents.