These local venues are a true shopping tradition
When it comes to finding the closest, most popular shopping centers near Corona del Mar, the following definitely top the list. Each location offers high-end shops, services, and restaurants, set in magnificent surroundings. If you are moving to the area or already own a piece of Corona del Mar real estate, you’ll find staples for the home, just minutes away.
Corona del Mar Plaza
800–984 Avocado Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Directly across from Corona del Mar (CdM), just east of Pacific Coast Highway (PCH), Corona del Mar Plaza is a mainstay for locals and visitors alike. The venue offers around 30 shops and restaurants but is best-known for the perennial favorite Bristol Farms.
- Bristol Farms: upscale grocery store with a wine shop, kitchen, bakery, and catering.
- Gulfstream: classic seafood house serving oysters, Dover sole, Scottish salmon.
- Jack’s Surfboards: keeping the local surfers in clothing, footwear, and surfboards.
- McKee & Company Home: “lifestyle provider” of furniture, gifts, and interior design.
- Sur la Table: fine cookware, cutlery, dinnerware, kitchen, and tabletop accessories.
401 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Fashion Island is just that—an island of high fashion in the middle of Newport Center. Visit Orange County’s premier, open-air plaza for designer and specialty shops that overlook the ocean.
- The Cheesecake Factory: lunch, brunch, dinner—and 36 different cheesecakes!
- Fashion Island Hotel: luxury rooms and suites, exclusive offers, and a full-service spa.
- The Lot: seven-auditorium movie house, leather recliners, and in-theater cocktails/dinner.
- Neiman Marcus: a collection of designer brands, bridal registry, and Mariposa restaurant.
- Personal Shopping & Styling Services: complimentary with access to all shops.
Crystal Cove Shopping Center
7845–8085 East Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92657
About 10 minutes south of Corona del Mar on PCH, Crystal Cove Shopping Center is well worth the drive. An impressive array of shops and eateries, plus favorites like Trader Joe’s, are located at the scenic cove for which the center is named.
- Aston Martin: the British sports car’s new showroom; models; parts and service.
- Bellagio Spa & Salon: hair design, skin care, body and “cosmedical” treatments.
- Casablanca Bridal: flagship store, gown and couture collections made to order.
- Trader Joe’s: legendary grocery store, quick-meal items, wines and beers.
- Williams Sonoma: pro cookware, gourmet foods, and complimentary cooking classes.
2301 San Joaquin Hills Road, Corona del Mar, CA 92625
Browsing Roger’s Gardens is a 50-year tradition. Founded in 1965, the vast, lavishly displayed gardens and shops are brimming with gifts for every occasion and essentials for outdoor living that will draw you back again and again.
- Farmhouse: “farm-to-fork” dining, lunch and dinner menus, desserts, and cocktails.
- The Floral Studio: fresh-cut bouquets, floral design for weddings, events, and holidays.
- The Gallery: Home décor, collectibles, bath/body, gourmet food, and children’s gifts.
- The Gardens: plants, pots, fountains, themed gardens, accessories, and workshops.
- Outdoor Living: patio furniture, pillows, dinnerware, lanterns, umbrellas, and tents.
*Header Image: [Roger's Gardens]